I made this illustration recently about a dream I had last year, in which I was caught in the labyrinth depicted above. (Haha I think a translucent labyrinth kind of defeats the purpose of it being a labyrinth? Dreams are weird.)
Pen, watercolor, ink, and Photoshop.
some recent personal sketches!
1. 30 Day Monster Girls Challenge: Harpy. probably gonna color it soon.
2. creepy miku because why not. gouache practice.
3 & 4. dripped some ink on the paper and made a drawing out of it.
1. a quick watercolor & gouache study of the sky
2. “Draw a bear doing your favorite activity.” quick sketches, watercolor & gouache
some in-class perspective sketches from my Narrative Color/Perspective course this past semester
thumbnail sketches for the death star project and my final project from my Narrative Color/Perspective course this past semester
faces-in-perspective sketches from my Narrative Color/Perspective course this past semester
gouache portrait sketches for my Narrative Color course this past semester
On the Death Star: an assignment from my Narrative Color/Perspective course this past semester.
Some work from my Narrative Color Theory class.
1. A small fan-art piece about Rise of the Guardians, gouache.
2. An in-class colored pencil still life exercise.
3. Still life, colored pencil.